Student work options

Post Secondary Education

On-Campus Off-Campus Co-op / Internships after Graduation Spouses
University Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Public Community College /
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Private Institutions authorized to confer degrees Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Private Career Colleges No No Yes No No
Language Schools No No Yes No No

 Work on campus
 Work off-campus (Based on eligibility and issuance of an Off-Campus Work Permit)
 Work as a Co-op student and get academic credit
 Options to work full time for up to three years in Canada after graduation
 Work permits for spouses of students Available for students who hold a valid Study Permit for post-secondary studies


The above information is for general information and reference purposes only. We Endeavour to keep the information up to date. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy or changes in policies respect to the above information.